- 2 packages (4 cups) grated cassava
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 bottle sweetened macapuno/coconut strips (use ¾ only)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup butter, melted for baking tray
- ¼ cup sugar (optional)
- Toppings Mixture for Cassava Cake:
- ½ can condensed milk
- 1 egg
- ¼ remaining of sweetened macapuno/coconut strips
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl except butter.
- Add sugar when needed (your preferred taste).
- Spread the melted butter or margarine evenly in a baking pan.
- Pour in cassava mixture.
- Bake in 350 F degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- After 45 minutes when the cassava is dried on top pour the Topping Mixture.
- Return to oven and broil for another 10-15 minutes until the topping becomes brown.
- Remove from oven and top with grated cheddar cheese.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More