- 1 cups water
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain rice
- 1 Pound catfish fillets
- 1 Can stewed tomatoes, with liquid
- 2 Tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 Tbsp chicken bouillon granules
- ½ cup dried oregano
- ¼ tbsp garlic powder
- 1/8 hot pepper sauce
- Bring 2 cups of water to boil then stir in rice and return to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Cut catfish into ¾ inch pieces, set aside.
- Combined tomatoes, dried onions, bouillon granules, dried oregano, garlic powder, and hot pepper sauce then bring to a boil and stir in catfish pieces.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 5-8 minutes.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More