- 1 cups water
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain rice
- 1 Pound catfish fillets
- 1 Can stewed tomatoes, with liquid
- 2 Tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 Tbsp chicken bouillon granules
- ½ cup dried oregano
- ¼ tbsp garlic powder
- 1/8 hot pepper sauce
- Bring 2 cups of water to boil then stir in rice and return to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Cut catfish into ¾ inch pieces, set aside.
- Combined tomatoes, dried onions, bouillon granules, dried oregano, garlic powder, and hot pepper sauce then bring to a boil and stir in catfish pieces.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 5-8 minutes.