- 2 cups scraped young corn (from fresh young corn on the cob)
- 3/4 cup scraped young buko
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- Mix all ingredients. Prepare fresh husk of young corn.
- Use husk near the cob as it is the best part and easier to handle.
- Drop a heaping tablespoon of young corn mixture into middle of corn husk.
- You may roll husk lengthwise and tie ends or bring two ends together, tie then push mixture to center.
- Cut corn cobs and arrange at bottom of saucepan to create a bed for pintos. Add water to saucepan.
- Take care that water does not reach corn mixture or this will dilute pintos and ruin pudding.
- Steam for 20 minutes. The taste of corn cob adds flavor to pintos.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More