- 2 cups scraped young corn (from fresh young corn on the cob)
- 3/4 cup scraped young buko
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- Mix all ingredients. Prepare fresh husk of young corn.
- Use husk near the cob as it is the best part and easier to handle.
- Drop a heaping tablespoon of young corn mixture into middle of corn husk.
- You may roll husk lengthwise and tie ends or bring two ends together, tie then push mixture to center.
- Cut corn cobs and arrange at bottom of saucepan to create a bed for pintos. Add water to saucepan.
- Take care that water does not reach corn mixture or this will dilute pintos and ruin pudding.
- Steam for 20 minutes. The taste of corn cob adds flavor to pintos.
Recipe Source here