- 1 cup sweet rice
- 3 cups water
- 1/3-1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa, depending on how “chocolatey” your particular cocoa of choice is
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- sweetened condensed milk
- In a pot, add 2 cups of water and the rice. Whisk the cocoa powder into 1 cup of water and add to the pot. Bring to a low boil, stirring constantly. Add sugar, salt.
- Stir until the rice is translucent and is cooked through. Remove from heat and add a dash of vanilla extract, stir to combine.
- Serve with sweetened condensed milk on top, if too rich, add regular milk to cut it.
Recipe Source here