- 1 glove garlic,peeled
- 200g Gruyere cheese, shredded
- 200g Emmental cheese, shredded
- 200g kesong puti, cut into small cubes
- 4 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 cups white wine
- dash of nutmeg
- baguette, cubed
- carrots, blanched
- broccoli, blanched
- apples, cubed
- ham, cubed
- In a bowl, toss the cheese with the flour
- Rub the interior of a medium saucepan with the peeled garlic and place over medium heat and add the wine.
- Bring to a simmer and add the cheese mixture, one handful at a time. Stir in the nutmeg.
- Stir over low heat until smooth and cheese is melted and bubbling/ Transfer the cheese mixture to a fondue pot and serve with veggies and bread.