CHEESY BEEF STROGANOFF Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 cups medium egg noodles, uncooked
- ¾ pound processed cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Brown meat in large skillet then drain.
- Stir in 2 cups water then bring to a boil. Stir in noodles.
- Reduce heat to medium – low then let it simmer for 8 minutes.
- Add prepared cheese product, soup, and pepper then stir until cheese is melted.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More