- 1 serving corned beef
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ medium onion, minced
- 1 large potato, cut into cubes
- 4 eggs
- ⅓ cup fresh milk
- ¼ cup grated cheese
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Cooking oil
- Heat oil in a pan. Add garlic and onion. Sauté until onion is translucent.
- Add the potato, corned beef, salt, and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add the eggs and fresh milk. Beat the eggs and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan. Pour the egg mixture then cook for 2 minutes. Use a spatula to flip the omelet.
- Put the cooked corned beef and cheese on the half part of the omelet. Use a spatula to fold the omelet over filling. Cook for another 1 minute then remove from heat.
- Transfer gently to a plate then serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More