Cheesy Hotdog Rolls Recipe
- 10 pcs. tasty bread/ white bread
- 5 pcs. hotdog
- ½ pack cheese (regular size)
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- cooking oil, for frying
- Slice the hotdog in half lengthwise. Fry, then set aside.
- Flatten the bread by pressing it using a spoon. You can also use a rolling pin if available.
- In each piece of bread, put half hotdog and sliced cheese. Roll the bread and pitchfork with toothpick to maintain its form.
- Beat the eggs. Dip each hotdog roll into the egg then roll in a plate or tray with bread crumbs.
- In a medium heated pan, fry the hotdog rolls until golden brown.
- Serve in a plate with tissue paper to drain oil.
- Enjoy your hotdog rolls!
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More