Cheesy Hotdog Rolls Recipe
- 10 pcs. tasty bread/ white bread
- 5 pcs. hotdog
- 1/2 pack cheese regular size
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- cooking oil for frying
- Slice the hotdog in half lengthwise. Fry, then set aside.
- Flatten the bread by pressing it using a spoon. You can also use a rolling pin if available.
- In each piece of bread, put half hotdog and sliced cheese. Roll the bread and pitchfork with toothpick to maintain its form.
- Beat the eggs. Dip each hotdog roll into the egg then roll in a plate or tray with bread crumbs.
- In a medium heated pan, fry the hotdog rolls until golden brown.
- Serve in a plate with tissue paper to drain oil.
- Enjoy your hotdog rolls!