- 20 pcs dumpling wrappers or wanton wrappers
1 canned tuna, drained
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup cheese spread
- 2 cups nacho chips, ground
- 1 egg
- Oil for deep-frying
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a separate bowl, combine tuna, cheese and chips.
Season with salt and pepper.
Mix egg into the mixture.
- Wrap small amount of tuna mixture in a dumpling wrapper.
Repeat until all is done.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry dumplings until golden brown.
Place it in a paper towel and serve with catsup-mayonnaise dip.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsps tomato catsup
- In a sauce dish, mix catsup and mayonnaise together to make a dip and set aside.