Chex And Chocolate Party Mix Recipe
- 9 cups Chex cereal, any type
- 2 cups coconut, optional
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups raisins
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Combine cereal, coconut and peanuts in roasting pan.
- In small saucepan over medium, heat brown sugar, butter and corn syrup to boiling, stirring.
- Without stirring, boil 5 minutes.
- Stir in vanilla and baking soda.
- Pour over cereal mixture, stir until evenly coated.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool, stirring frequently.
- Stir in chocolate chips and raisins.
- Store in airtight container.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More