CHICKEN AND TRI-MUSHROOM SOUP Recipe
- 250g boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp dry sherry
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp garlic ginger puree
- 100g fresh shitake mushroom, sliced
- 100g fresh oyster mushroom, sliced
- 100g fresh button mushroom, sliced
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp rice wine
- 1 1/2 tsp chili-garlic sauce
- 1 head bok choy
- 1/3 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 liter chicken broth
- 1 package egg noodles, boiled
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- In a bowl, quick marinate the chicken with sherry, soy sauce and sesame oil. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a wok saute garlic ang ginger puree, then add in the chicken and mushrooms. Saute until fragrant.
- Add in the sugar, rice wine, chili-garlic sauce and stri-fry on high heat.
- Add in green onions and chicken stock.
- Bring to boil then add bokchok and egg noodles.
- Serve into bowls and garnish with cilantro.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More