Chicken Cacciatore Recipe
- 1 kilo chicken, cut into serving pcs.
- 1/4 cup flour
- salt, pepper, vetsin to taste
- 1 cup oil for frying
- 3 cloves garlic, pounded
- 1/2 cup onions, quartered
- 1/4 cup green pepper, cut into squares
- 1/4 cup mushroom, halved
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 whole peeled tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. wine
- 1/2 cup soup stock
- 1/4 tsp. basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp. oregano powder
- Mix flour, salt, vetsin and pepper. Dredge chicken in flour mixture. Fry chicken in oil until brown. Set aside. Saute garlic, onions and rest of ingredients.
- Simmer for 5 minutes. Season to taste. Place chicken in Pyrex dish and pour sauce over chicken. Cover with tinfoil and bake for 15 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve hot.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More