- 180 grams chicken, shredded
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 eggwhite
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 300 ml seasoned oil
- 1 tsp garlic chopped
- 1 Tbsp thinly shredded fresh ginger root
- 4 spring onion thinly shredded
- 115 grams beansprout
- 1 green bell pepper
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp light soy sauce
- ½ tbsp Chinese wine
- 2 tbsp stock
- Pinch of msg
- A few drops sesame oil
- Mix the chicken shreds with a pinch of salt, the egg white and about 1 tsp cornstarch paste.
- Blanch them in warm oil , stir to separate, then remove and drain them.
- Pour off the excess oil, leaving about 2 tbsp in the wok,stri fry allthe vegetables for about 1 minute, add the remaining salt and sugar, blend well, then add the chicken with soy sauce and rice wine, stir-fry for another minute, and add the stock and MSG, if using; finally thicken the gravy with the remaining cornstarch paste, garnish with sesame oil and serve hot.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More