Chicken With Coconut Cream And Papaya Recipe
- 1 chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1 green papaya, sliced into serving pieces
- 1 cup water
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. patis ( fish sauce )
- Using a deep pan, combine all the ingredients. Bring to a boil.
- Lessen the stove heat and allow to simmer for 20 to 25 minutes; or until almost all the liquid has evaporated.
- Season with patis before serving.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More