- 1 1/2 cups ground chicken
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup Shrimp, minced
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- salt and white pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- wanton wrapper
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili-garlic sauce
- 1/2 chinese cabbage, chopped
- 6 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 300g fresh noodles
- Prep the chicken dumpling, combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl and wrap in wanton wrapper. Set aside.
- For the noodle soup, whisk garlic, tahini, ginger, sugar, vinegar, and chili sauce in small bowl.
- Heat canola and sesame oil in heavy large pot over medium-high heat. Add cabbage and green onions and sauté until cabbage is tender.
- Add broth and bring to boil. Add chicken dumplings and tahini-garlic mixture.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Cook noodles in large pot of boiling salted water until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain. Add to soup in pot. Stir in half of cilantro. Season soup with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with remaining cilantro. Serve hot.