Chicken, Ham and Potato Salad Recipe
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 large potatoes boiled and sliced into cubes
- 1/2 cup cooked ham diced
- 1/2 cup chicken use breast part, cooked and sliced into strips
- In a mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, pickle relish, sugar and season with salt and pepper then set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, ham, and chicken. Drizzle with the mayonnaise mixture. Toss lightly and arrange in a serving bowl.