- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 large potatoes, boiled and sliced into cubes
- ½ cup cooked ham, diced
- ½ cup chicken, use breast part, cooked and sliced into strips
- In a mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, pickle relish, sugar and season with salt and pepper then set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, ham, and chicken. Drizzle with the mayonnaise mixture. Toss lightly and arrange in a serving bowl.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More