- 1 lb. chicken, boned and skinned – cut into serving pieces (or any choice cuts of your liking like thighs, drumsticks or wings)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 to 1 cup water (or broth)
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- dash of sesame oil
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables · vegetable oil
- Prepare frozen mixed vegetables according to package directions. Set aside.
- Combine water, cornstarch, oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar and sesame oil in a small bowl; stir to blend and set aside.
- In a pan, heat oil over medium heat. Cook chicken until it turns slightly brown.
- Add garlic and onion; sauté for a few minutes until onions are soft and translucent. Season with soy sauce, salt and pepper. Stir to blend.
- Add prepared mixed vegetables. Stir to combine and then pour liquid mixture. Simmer for a few minutes until the sauce thickens. Correct seasonings.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a serving dish. Serve hot.
Source: Filipino Recipe Sites