- 4 – 5 thinly cut boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- fresh cracked black pepper and kosher salt
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons nonpareil capers, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Mix together flour, panko bread crumbs and granulated garlic on a plate. Dredge chicken breasts in mixture. Allow to set for 10 minutes.
- In a large pan heat olive oil and 1 tablespoon of butter over medium heat. Once butter melts cook chicken until browned and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Remove, transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm. Reserve pan drippings.
- To the same pan that you cooked the chicken in combine lemon juice, white wine, chicken broth and capers with the pan drippings. Cook over medium heat until reduced by 1/3 about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add in remaining 5 tablespoons of butter. Swirl sauce in pan until butter melts.
- Uncover chicken, transfer to serving platter. Pour sauce over the top. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More