Chicken, Pineapple & Tomato Kebabs Recipe
- ½ kilo chicken, cubed
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. soy suace
- 1 tbsp. calamansi juice
- 1 tbsp. corn oil
- 1 tsp. crushed garlic
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 2 cups canned pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 cups quartered tomatoes
- Marinate chicken for at least 1 hour. To prepare marinade; Mix brown sugar, soy sauce. Calamansi juice, oil, garlic, pepper and ketchup in a bowl.
- Skewer chicken, pineapple chunks and tomato quarters alternately with bamboo sticks.
- Roast over hot coal or electric grill
- Baste kebabs with marinade occasionally.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More