- 1 whole deboned chicken
- 500 grms. minced chicken breasts
- 25 grms. raisins
- 25 grms. pistachio nuts
- 50 grms. ham chunks
- 6 pcs. hard-boiled quail eggs
- 3 pcs. chorizo de bilbao
- 230 ml. all-purpose cream
- blanched carrot strips
- 500 grms. beaten eggs
- 1 tspn. salt
- 100 grms. all-purpose flour
- 50 grms. white onion brunoise
- 1 tspn. salt and pepper
- 2 pcs. big apples
- 1 tspn. paprika
- Combine minced chicken, raisins, pistachio nuts, cooked ham chunks, brunoise onion, all-purpose cream, egg, flour, salt and pepper.
- Stuff filling into deboned chicken together with quail egg, carrots strips and chorizo de bilbao.
- Wrap in aluminum foil then roast in oven for one hour or until done.
- Remove the foil then brush with softened butter. Sprinkle with paprika. Place in salamander until golden brown.
- Cut into portion size. Arrange on plate and garnish with apple swan.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More