- 3 middle size mature mangoes(fresh mango cubes 1 pound)
- 2 packet unflavored gelatin (10g or you can use 2 teaspoons gelatin powder)
- 160ml milk or coconut milk
- 60ml heavy cream, chilled
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar or more if needed
- Soak gelatin in cold water until soft
- In a small pot, heat milk, sugar and soaked gelatin over slow fire. Keep stirring and heat until sugar and gelatin dissolve completely. Remove from heat and set aside to cool down.
- Cut fresh mango in half and then dice the fresh mangos out. Place most of the mango cubes in blender and then add milk or coconut milk; blend until very smooth.
- Mix mango smooth with milk prepared in step 1, add heavy cream too. Stir until evenly combined. And strain the mixture. You may need to use a spatula to help the mixture go through the strainer. Pour the mixture to your container or ramekins. Move to refrigerator for around 2 to 3 hours until completely set.
- Before eating, decorate with left mango cubes and mint leaves. Enjoy!
Recipe Source here