- 300g medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup canned water chestnut slices
- 1 tbsp spring onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice wine
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 egg white
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch, or as needed
- 1 pc orange, juiced
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 head red and green lolo roso
- 1/3 pc carrot, julienned
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 leeks
- 1 cup fried rice noodles
- Place the shrimp and water chestnuts in a food processor and pulse.
- In a medium bowl, combine shrimp, water chestnuts with the rest of the ingredients and form the mixture into small balls about 1/2 the size of golf balls.
- Deep-fry the balls, turning constantly, until they are crisp and golden. Remove and drain on paper towels, set aside.
- For the dressing, combine all the ingredients and mix well. set aside.
- Assemble the salad and drizzle with asian sauce and tip with fried rice noodles.