- 1 cup chocolate cookie (crushed, for chocolate base)
- 2 tbsp Margarine (melted, for chocolate base)
- 1 tbsp Sugar (for chocolate base)
- ½ tbsp Unflavored Gelatin (dissolved in reserved syrup, for cream filling)
- 2 tbsp Evaporated Milk (for cream filling)
- ½ cup Cream Cheese (softened, for cream filling)
- 1 tbsp Sugar (for cream filling)
- ½ cup All-Purpose Cream (chilled, for cream filling)
- 1 can (432 grams)Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (for cream filling)
- Make the chocolate base: combine crushed cookies, margarine, and sugar. Spread about 2-1/2 Tbsp of the mixture in a glass or cups. Chill until firm.
- Make the cream filling: Heat gelatin and milk until gelatin is dissolved. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the dissolved gelatin, while mixing, until incorporated. Set aside. whip chilled cream for 2 minutes and fold into the gelatin mixture.
- Spread 2 Tbsp of cream mixture into the prepared chocolate crust, and then add 2 Tbsp of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Top with remaining cream.
- Chill for 15-30 minutes. Garnish with cherry, if desired.
- Makes 6 servings.
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Sauce Pan
- Electric Mixer
- Wooden Spoon
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Mixing Bowl
Lusog Notes: Rich in Vitamin A – For good eyesight.