Chocolate Cream Cake Recipe
- ½ box 517 g Devil’s Food Cake Mix (for cake, baked per package directions using 7” x 7” pan )
- ⅓ cup All-Purpose Cream for cream, chilled
- ½ tbsp Sugar for cream
- ½ tsp Unflavored Gelatin for cream, dissolved in ½ tbsp hot water
- ½ cup All-Purpose Cream for chocolate mousse, chilled
- 2 tbsp Confectioner’s Sugar for chocolate mousse
- ⅛ tsp Vanilla Extract for chocolate mousse
- 1 ½ tbsp Cocoa Powder for chocolate mousse
- ½ tsp Unflavored Gelatin for chocolate mousse, dissolved in ½ tbsp hot water
- 1 can 432 grams Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (for cream, drained)
- CREAM: whip 1/3 cup all-purpose cream with sugar until fluffy. Fold in DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and gelatin mixture.
- Cool cake. Frost sides and top of cake with Cream mixture. Create your design of choice using the Chocolate Mousse.
- CHOCOLATE MOUSSE: whip ½ cup all-purpose cream with vanilla. Add confectioner’s sugar, cocoa and gelatin mixture. whip until stiff peaks. Fill icing bag. Use as topping for cake.
- Makes 15 servings