Chocolate cream drops Recipe
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup shortening
- 1, 3 ounces, package cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Thoroughly cream together the butter, shortening, cream cheese and sugar.
- Add egg, milk and vanilla. Beat well.
- Stir in cooled chocolate.
- Sift together the flour and salt.
- Add to batter. Blend well. Stir in nuts.
- Drop by teaspoons onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake approximately 10 minutes.