- 1/4 cup Melted Chocolate
- 1/2 cup Cocoa powder
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1 pc. eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/8 cup Vegetable oil
- White sugar
- Powder Sugar
- Pre heat the oven at 175C
- In a mixing bowl pour dry ingredients, all-purpose flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt. mix until combined.
- In another mixing bowl pour brown sugar, egg, melted chocolate and oil. Mix well
- Then combined the dry ingredients and wet ingredients.
- Using spatula to mix it well until combined.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of batter, roll in white sugar and powdered sugar.
- Place in a baking try lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at pre heated oven at 175c for 12-15mins.
- Place them on a wire rock to cool completely
- Serve and enjoy!!!