Chocolate Turon De Leche Ala Mode Recipe
baked, CHEF BOY LOGRO RECIPES, DESSERT, Filipino Recipes, Lasang Pinoy, Lutong Pinoy, Meryenda Recipes, Panlasang Pinoy, Panlasang Pinoy Recipes, Pinoy Recipes
February 12, 2014
- 2 pcs saba, cut into strips
- 100 g leche flan, cut into strips
- ½ cup chocolate syrup
- 6 pcs lumpia wrapper
- oil for frying
- Ice cream (mango flavor)
- Assemble the turon: Place saba, leche flan and a little chocolate syrup. Then seal tightly. Set aside.
- Add sugar into hot oil until sugar is melted, then fry turon there.
- Top turon with ice cream and serve.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More