- 1/4 kilo liempo, cubed
- 1/4 kilo shrimp, peeled
- 1 pc medium-sized onion, sliced
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 dozen quail eggs, boiled and shelled
- 1 pc medium-sized carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 cup button mushrooms, quartered
- 12 pcs baby corn, sliced diagonally, blanched
- 100 grams snow peas
- 1/2 head cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- Cooking oil
- Cooking wine
- Salt and ground black pepper as needed
- In a stock pot, boil water.
- Blanch baby corn and set aside.
- Heat wok and put oil.
- When it’s already hot, add garlic, onion, pork, and mushrooms.
- Let it cook and add the cooking wine.
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce and chicken stock.
- Simmer until the pork becomes tender.
- Add shrimp, baby corn, carrots, snow peas, quail eggs, and cabbage.
- Simmer until cook.
- Season with salt, pepper and sugar.
- Add cornstarch water mixture and let it simmer.
- Add sesame oil and serve.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More