- 3 -4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 onions, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 -3 lbs beef top round steak, cut into 1 – inch cubes
- 2 cans coconut milk
- Chopped hard – boiled eggs
- Chopped green onions
- Chilled canned mandarin oranges, drained
- Roasted peanuts or roasted cashews
- Saute onions until tender then add curry powder and toss.
- Add beef and brown for 3 – 4 minutes then add about 1 pint of water and mix.
- Remove from heat and stir in both cans of coconut milk.
- Serve in bowls over rice, with desired toppings.