- 3 -4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 onions, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 -3 lbs beef top round steak, cut into 1 – inch cubes
- 2 cans coconut milk
- Chopped hard – boiled eggs
- Chopped green onions
- Chilled canned mandarin oranges, drained
- Roasted peanuts or roasted cashews
- Saute onions until tender then add curry powder and toss.
- Add beef and brown for 3 – 4 minutes then add about 1 pint of water and mix.
- Remove from heat and stir in both cans of coconut milk.
- Serve in bowls over rice, with desired toppings.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More