Chow Mien With Mushroom Recipe
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- 1 cup mushrooms cut in small pieces
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup chopped celery
- Chinese noodles
- soy sauce to taste
- Cook mushrooms, onions, celery and margarine in the water for 10 minutes.
- Then add the soy sauce and oil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Thicken with the cornstarch and cook up well.
- Serve by spoonfuls on cooked rice or sprinkle with Chinese noodles that have been warmed to make crisp.
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More