Christmas Cassoulet Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds beef cubes
- 1/2 pound italian sausage
- 1 can tomatoes, 16 ounces
- 3 tablespoons Lipton onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup dry wine, optional
- 1 1/2 cups cooked small pasta shells
- 1 package frozen italian green beans, 10 ounces
- Brown beef cubes in small amount of vegetable oil.
- At same time, cook sausage for 5 minutes, to remove some fat.
- Cut sausage into small pieces and add to beef.
- Add can of tomatoes until bubbly.
- Pour in wine, cooking to boil off alcohol, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle soup mix. Stir well and cook slowly until meat is tender.
- If using pressure cooker, cook on high for 15 minutes and let cool down.
- Add green beans and let cook for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Add cooked shells. Mix well.
- Cover and let stand before serving.
- Leftovers gain flavor.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More