Cilantro Pesto With Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
Filipino Recipes, Healthy Food Recipes, Lasang Pinoy, Lutong Pinoy, Meryenda Recipes, Panlasang Pinoy, Panlasang Pinoy Recipes, Pinoy Recipes, SALAD RECIPES, VEGETABLE RECIPE
October 25, 2013
- 2 cups chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 scallion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 or 3 pcs canned jalapenos, depending on desired heat
- ½ cup coarsely chopped pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Chop garlic and let sit for 5 minutes while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor or blender . Add olive oil a little at a time at end. You want the pesto to be blended yet not smooth. It is best with a little texture. Serve at room temperature. Do not heat it.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More