Coffee Chili Leche Flan Recipe
CHEF BOY LOGRO RECIPES, DESSERT, Egg Recipes, Filipino Recipes, Lasang Pinoy, Lutong Pinoy, Meryenda Recipes, Panlasang Pinoy, Panlasang Pinoy Recipes, Pinoy Recipes
September 11, 2013
- 10 pieces raw eggs
- 1 small can condensed milk
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp ground coffee
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Beat the egg yolks in a big bowl and add the condensed milk and mix.
- Pour-in the evaporated milk, vanilla and mix well
- Put-in the granulated sugar, coffee and chili powder on a pan and mix thoroughly until it turns into a caramel. Pour into llanera. Set aside. Reserve the extra caramel for drizzling.
- Wait for 5 minutes then pour the egg yolk and milk mixture on the mold. Cover the top of the mold with foil. Steam the mold with egg and milk mixture for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Let it cool and transfer to a plate, drizzle with extra coffee-chili caramel.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More