- 16 thin slices pork (Shabu Shabu)
- 3/4 can coca cola
- 1 tbsp Hoisin sauce (Lee Kum Kee)
- 1/2 tbsp light sauce
- 1/4 tsp dark sauce
- 1 cucumber, shredded
- 1 carrot, shredded
- Mix all the ingredients (except the pork slices) into a swallow plate.
- Roll the thin slice pork with some shredded cucumber & carrot.
- Marinate pork rolls into the cola sauce mixture for 1-2 hrs.
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- Place the pork roll on a oven grill tray, brush the roll with the cola sauce mixture and grill for 4-6 mins.
- Flip to the next side and brush with cola sauce mixture again, grill for another 4-6mins.
- Ready to serve on plate.