- 3 cups clams, shell thoroughly cleaned
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- 2 small slices of ginger
- 3 cloves of garlic. Minced
- 1 chili pepper, sliced (optional)
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. vinegar salt to taste
- Put clams in cool water until the shell opens slightly.
- Boil water in a pot and use if to blanch the clams.
- Blanch clams with boiling water.
- Squeeze the juice from one half of the lemon. And cut the other half into thin pieces. Set aside these lemon slices for later.
- Combine lemon juice, garlic. ginger, soy sauce, vinegar. And salt
- Add chili pepper, if desired.
- Marinate clams in this mixture until flavor absorbed.
- Serve clams with round lemon slices..