Corn Fritters Recipe
baked, corn recipes, Egg Recipes, Filipino Recipes, Lasang Pinoy, Lutong Pinoy, Meryenda Recipes, Panlasang Pinoy, Panlasang Pinoy Recipes, Pinoy Recipes, VEGETABLE RECIPE
October 1, 2013
- 1 cup all purpose flour, sifted
- 11/2 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 3 eggs
- 11/2 cups canned sweet corn(with cream}, drained
- 2 tbsp. white sugar
- 2 tbsp. Butter or margarine,
- Oil for frying
- In a mixing bowl, combine Flour, baking powder and Salt, Set aside.
- In another bowl ,beat eggs, then add corn and sugar. Add to flour mixture.
- Beat thoroughly until smooth.
- Heat oil in a pan over Medium flame.
- Drop a spoonful of batter Into deep hot oil. Fry until Golden brown.
- White fritters are still warm, Roll each one on combined Sugar and butter.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More