Corn Fritters Recipe
- 1 cup all purpose flour, sifted
- 11/2 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 3 eggs
- 11/2 cups canned sweet corn(with cream}, drained
- 2 tbsp. white sugar
- 2 tbsp. Butter or margarine,
- Oil for frying
- In a mixing bowl, combine Flour, baking powder and Salt, Set aside.
- In another bowl ,beat eggs, then add corn and sugar. Add to flour mixture.
- Beat thoroughly until smooth.
- Heat oil in a pan over Medium flame.
- Drop a spoonful of batter Into deep hot oil. Fry until Golden brown.
- White fritters are still warm, Roll each one on combined Sugar and butter.