- 1 kilo beef
- 5 cups water
- 1 cup salt
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 5 tablets ascorbic acid
- 1 tsp salitre
- 1 tsp sodium nitrite
- Cut meat and mix the 6 other ingredients then soak cubed meat in the solution overnight but not exceeding 12 hours.
- Rinse 3 times in clear water then boil in plain water until done.
- Drain then throw away broth.
- Shred meat then sauté corned beef with minced garlic, onion, and tomatoes.
- Add diced potatoes if desired.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More