Corned Beef Sinigang Recipe
Beef Recipes, CHEF BOY LOGRO RECIPES, corn recipes, Filipino Recipes, Lasang Pinoy, Lutong Pinoy, Meryenda Recipes, Panlasang Pinoy, Panlasang Pinoy Recipes, Pinoy Recipes, Soup, VEGETABLE RECIPE
January 5, 2014
- 2 cans corned beef
- 1 can corn kernels
- 1 pack sampaloc powder or instand sinigang mix
- 1 bunch kangkong leaves, cleaned
- 1 pc radish
- 1 bunch string beans
- 3 pcs finger chili
- 250 grams gabi
- 2 medium size tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, quartered
- patis to taste
- Boil water and add tomatoes, gabi, finger chili, onion, radish and sinigang mix.
- Blanch green vegetables in water with baking soda. And place in ice bath.
- Place corned beef, in sinigang stock and simmer for few minutes.
- Place vegetables in a bowl and pour stock with cornbeef. Serve hot.
Other Sinigang Recipes you may like:
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More