- 3 pieces tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 small head lettuce, shredded
- 1 small can pork and beans, drained, liquid reserved
- 1 cup NESTLÃ‰ Cornflakes
For the meat sauce:
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 small onion chopped
- Â¼ kg ground beef
- 1 sachet 8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
- Â½ cup tomato sauce
- Â¼ cup banana catsup
- pork and beans reserved liquid
- salt, sugar and pepper to taste
- Cornflakes Taco Salad Cooking Instructions:
- Assemble the salad ingredients on a salad bowl.
- Top with generous amount of cornflakes.
- Set aside.
- To prepare the meat sauce:
- Heat oil. SautÃ© garlic and onion until limp.
- Stir in ground beef and cook until meat changes in color.
- Season with MAGGI Magic Sarap.
- Pour in tomato sauce, banana catsup, and the reserved liquid from the pork and beans.
- Season with sugar and salt.
- Cook for another 10 minutes or until slightly thicken.
- Drizzle prepared salad with the meat sauce and serve immediately.