- 720 g lapu-lapu fillet
- 6 slices cheese, thinly sliced oil
- 1 cup crabmeat
- 1/3 cup fresh milk
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp onion, chopped salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup button mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 tsp cornstarch, dissolved in a little amount of water for thickening.
- lightly season fish fillet with salt and pepper then set aside.
- Saute onion in butter then stir in crab meat, button mushrooms, and water.
- Add in fresh milk and season with salt and pepper then thicken with cornstarch.
- Slit an opening in the middle of the fish enough to fill at least 1 tbsp crab meat filing.
- Fill fish with crab meat at least 1 tbsp full.
- Cook fish on one side then carefully flip it over to cook the other side.
- Place a slice of cheese on top of each fish and let it melt