- 1/2 cup All-Purpose Cream (chilled)
- 1/2 cup Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Cream Cheese(softened)
- 5 pcs Ready Made Mamon (sliced into 2)
- 300 g Fresh Strawberries (trimmed and halved)
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained)
- beat the cream cheese with a wooden spoon or whisk until smooth.
- Add the condensed milk and cream.
- Layer the ingredients in a clear glass by following this order: mamon, cream cheese mixture, Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, mamon, cream cheese mixture then topped with strawberries.
- Makes 5 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Chef’s Knife
- Chopping Board
- Round Mesh Strainer
- Mixing Bowl
Lusog Notes: High in Vitamin C- Helps fight common infections.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More