- 1/2 cup All-Purpose Cream (chilled)
- 1/2 cup Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Cream Cheese(softened)
- 5 pcs Ready Made Mamon (sliced into 2)
- 300 g Fresh Strawberries (trimmed and halved)
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained)
- beat the cream cheese with a wooden spoon or whisk until smooth.
- Add the condensed milk and cream.
- Layer the ingredients in a clear glass by following this order: mamon, cream cheese mixture, Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, mamon, cream cheese mixture then topped with strawberries.
- Makes 5 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Chef’s Knife
- Chopping Board
- Round Mesh Strainer
- Mixing Bowl
Lusog Notes: High in Vitamin C- Helps fight common infections.