- 1 cup tomato paste
- ½ cup crushed onions
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- ½ cup water
- 3 tbsp. Flour, dissolved in water
- 1 pc. Knorr chicken cube
- In a saucepan, heat the milk ( but don’t boil ).
- Dissolve chicken cubes in milk.
- Add crushed onions. Simmer and stir until ingredients have blended smoothly. Strain. ( Onion pulp may be saved for reuse.)
- Put mixture back into saucepan. Add butter and stir until it melts.
- Add tomato paste and stir continually to blend.
- Pour in flour dissolved in water. Remove from heat.
- Serve with toasted bread or crackers.