Filipinos are fond of sweets. Maybe it reflects to our personality. Everyone loves sweets too most especially the children. So if your family loves sweets then try this easy to make Creamy Milk Pastillas. Make it milky treat at home too.
When we were young, whenever our parents will be gone for a vacation they tend to buy Pastillas as pasalubong. What I love about it is that the milk used in it the fresh milk from cow. The taste was really simple but then you can’t really wait to have another one.
This kind of dessert is just composed of four major ingredients, the condensed milk, powdered full cream milk, melted butter and white sugar. In putting all the ingredients together the texture of the finished product is like a dough. You can form it into small pieces or shape and it will be coated with sugar.
The procedures below are made for you to be guided in making your own Creamy Milk Pastillas. It’s time now for you to try this at home and everybody will be enjoying it.
- 1 1/2 cups powdered Full Cream Milk
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- white sugar, (for rolling)
- cellophane paper
- Sift powdered milk into condensed milk.
- Add in melted butter. Mix and blend well.
- Knead and set aside for 5 to 10 minutes before shaping into small balls or small cylinders.
- Roll in sugar and wrap in cellophane.