- 500 g. Potato cooked cut into cubes
- 300 g. chicken breast, boiled cut into cubes
- 1 pc. Carrots cooked cut into cube
- 3 pcs. Red beets cooked cut into cube
- 30 g. Fresh basil leaves
- ½ cup Sour cream
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 2 pcs. Cucumber
- 1 tbsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Crushed black peppercorn
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl except the cucumber.
- Cut cucumber into thin log slices using Mandouline.
- Bed salad bowl with sliced cucumber and fill with mixture of creamy potato chicken salad.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More