- 1/2 pound unsalted butter, softened
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 cups unbleached flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- Sifted confectioner’s sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cream butter. Add sugar, vanilla and water.
- Sift together the flour and salt.
- Stir into mixture until well mixed.
- Add pecans and mix thoroughly.
- Using portions the size of a walnut, roll into crescent shapes.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes.
- Cool slightly.
- Roll in confectioner’s sugar while still warm.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More