- 1 ½ cups chopped, cooked chicken
- 1 ½ cups chopped. Cooked ham
- 1 ( 6 ounce ) jar sliced mushroom or 1 cup fresh, sliced $ ounces Swiss
- cheese, shredded
- 2 ( 8 ounce ) cans crescent dinner rolls
- 1 egg, beaten
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a cookie sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine chicken, ham, mushrooms and Swiss cheese.
- Unroll dinner rolls, and separate each package into 4 rectangles, pressing perforations to seal.
- Spoon ½ cup mixture into center of each rectangle. Pull 4 corners of dough to center; twist slightly. Seal edges. Place on cookie sheet. Brush with beaten egg; sprinkle with sesame seeds.