- 1 ½ cups chopped, cooked chicken
- 1 ½ cups chopped. Cooked ham
- 1 ( 6 ounce ) jar sliced mushroom or 1 cup fresh, sliced $ ounces Swiss
- cheese, shredded
- 2 ( 8 ounce ) cans crescent dinner rolls
- 1 egg, beaten
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a cookie sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine chicken, ham, mushrooms and Swiss cheese.
- Unroll dinner rolls, and separate each package into 4 rectangles, pressing perforations to seal.
- Spoon ½ cup mixture into center of each rectangle. Pull 4 corners of dough to center; twist slightly. Seal edges. Place on cookie sheet. Brush with beaten egg; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More