- 1 pc pork pata
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 2 big onions, minced
- 1 cup bagoong alamang (shrimp paste)
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup spring onions, chopped
- 5 tbsps brown sugar
- 4 red chillies
- 1/2 cup water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking oil
- In a stock pot, pour the water and put the pork pata.
- Add one piece onion, salt and pepper.
- Boil the pork until meat is tender. Drain.
- In a separate pan, deep fry the pork until brown then set aside.
- Saute garlic, onion, red chili and tomato.
- Add bagoong alamang and brown sugar.
- Saute for a few minutes.
- Add water and let it boil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice the crispy pata and pour the binagoongan sauce.
- Sprinkle with spring onions on top.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More