Crispy Fried Isaw Recipe
- ½ kilo Chicken intestines
- 1 cup flour
- Pepper and salt to taste
- ½ cup soy sauce
- dried chili powder (optional)
- 1 large egg
- 6 pieces dried bay leaves
- ½ cup vinegar
- Canola oil for deep frying
- Buy cleaned chicken intestine only from a trusted retailer. Clean the intestines again by gently squeezing it with fingers to remove some remaining waste. Pass a running water through the intestine by using a small water hose. Or to be sure open the intestines with scissors and clean it with running water.
- Then boil it by adding salt and pepper while boiling. Add vinegar then simmer until the intestines are tender (about 30 minutes). Drain and set aside to dry.
- In a large mixing bowl, cut the “isaw” into desired length (approximately 3 inches) then skewer it.
- Add in the egg, soy sauce and all the dry ingredients. Thoroughly mix all the ingredients.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More