- 500 grams hito, deboned and coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsps Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp Knorr seasoning
- 1 leek 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg cooking oil
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Form the mixture into small fingers. Deep-fry until golden brown. Drain.
- 1 head garlic,minced
- onion, minced
- tomatoes, remove seeds and diced
- 1/4 kilo dalag, cleaned and washed
- 2 cups cooked white rice, cooled
- 3 tablespoons rock salt mustasa leaves, wash and drain
- Prepare the fish. After washing and cleaning, cut and slice fish. Rub with salt and set aside. Prepare the fish.
- Cook rice until very soft and cool. Add in the rest of the salt and mix thoroughly.
- Add the fish and mix. Sautee fish and rice mixture in hot oil with minced garlic and onions, and chopped tomatoes.
- Place mustasa leaf on a plate, put in crispy hito fingers and roll. Serve buro along with the crispy hito in mustasa wraps.